Thursday, September 03, 2009

i've realised i've changed in th style i typed!
heh heh, esp th brackets thing. Love it :D :D
I love lame things. HAHAHHA.
sudden urge to post!

took jab w Ely,Joyce,Peggy,Tay hwee ytd at th clinic near sch.
was dark alr. (scary leh!) OMG BRACKETS AGAIN :D :D
LOL. den still got alot tests leh. lamest is urine! LOL.

not very pain, but feels sore this morning. :/
went ot take th second one just now.
pain leh typhoid :(

darryl still say hep a more painful!
die liaooooooooooooooooooo.

wish me luck, hope can play CO tomo. :)
miss my juniors. hehehe.
i knwo all my juniors names liao hor!!
20 over leh :D (ALL UNDER ME. HAHAHHA.)
like so powerful like tht. hahahha.

and me and huiyin will discuss abt paris and milan one leh.
damn funny la auntielucy :D
(so embarassing~~ LOL.)

&instant noodles got wax??!?!!!? :O

No comments: